Begin the process…

How to begin the process…

  1. Contact your local county human service offices to apply for medicaid benefits. You can also download the application for medical assistance at DHS Medical Assistance Application
  2. After you have applied for medical assistance, contact your county or health plan for a nurse to come out to authorize services. You can inform the nurse that you would like to use The Rock Home Health Care to provide your continuum of care.
  3. If you have a PCA from another company contact the Rock home office to request a change form or you can download the intake packet along with corresponding forms on the forms tab.
  4. If you are new to PCA services or do not have a PCA the Rock Home Health Care will help you secure a responsible, reliable and trusted PCA to render your services.
  5. We are happy to assist you in the process. If you have any questions please feel free to contact the Rock Home Health Care at 218-327-8294.