How to begin the process…
- Contact your local county human service offices to apply for medicaid benefits. You can also download the application for medical assistance at DHS Medical Assistance Application
- After you have applied for medical assistance, contact your county or health plan for a nurse to come out to authorize services. You can inform the nurse that you would like to use The Rock Home Health Care to provide your continuum of care.
- If you have a PCA from another company contact the Rock home office to request a change form or you can download the intake packet along with corresponding forms on the forms tab.
- If you are new to PCA services or do not have a PCA the Rock Home Health Care will help you secure a responsible, reliable and trusted PCA to render your services.
- We are happy to assist you in the process. If you have any questions please feel free to contact the Rock Home Health Care at 218-327-8294.